We want our school to be a supportive happy, vibrant place where children and adults work and learn to live together in harmony. Our aim is for each individual to achieve their full potential by providing a caring, stimulating and creative environment which challenges pupils to do their best.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe that the education of pupils is central to the work of the school.
Our aim is to:
- Provide a stimulating learning environment where all children thrive and reach their potential.
- Help pupils to develop mentally, morally, physically, socially and emotionally.
- Develop and train our staff to provide first class education for our pupils
- Set high standards for everyone within our school community
- Work in partnership with our parents, the community and other agencies for the education and welfare of our pupils.
- Make learning, fun, enjoyable, challenging and rewarding.
- Create a harmonious school community where pupils are safe, happy and learn to appreciate the differences and diversity within the school community.
- Respect for different beliefs and culture
- Honesty and Integrity in what we say and do
- Equality for all pupils, staff and parents
- Tolerance and Fairness
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Mount Stewart Infant School recognizes that each child is an individual; that all children need to succeed, therefore, Mount Stewart Infant School respects the individual needs of children; fosters a caring and creative environment; and emphasizes the social, emotional, physical, intellectual development of each child.